In God We Trust

We trust God and those who purely represent Him. Everyone else is self-motivated and cannot trusted. This is the reality of this material world. In this connection Shakespeare has written:

One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.

Therefore we must always be careful in this dangerous place that we are not cheated and exploited by others, even those who pose themselves as our friends.

We Have Full Faith in Krishna

We Have Full Faith in Krishna

Video For the Day: Know Who You Are

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Engage Talent in Krishna's Service

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,
I offer my humble obeisances.

In today's Thought for the Day (7 December 2017) you have mentioned about utilizing your talent for Krishna consciousness. I have been thinking for a while now, how I could use my skills of project management and a business systems analyst, for Krishna consciousness. I work in the IT section of a logistic company and my projects are related to client implementations or enhancements. How does one make this mundane material work Krishna conscious? I don't understand Gurudeva. My work is not related to Krishna consciousness at all.

Hare Krishna
Preeti

Answer: Result of Work Offered to Krishna

By spending all of your earnings in a Krishna conscious way you will be engaging your talent in Krishna’ service. In other words spend your earnings to create a temple atmosphere in your home and also to give financial support to the Krishna consciousness movement. In this way when you go to work you will going to work for Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?