Bringing the Most Sublime Bliss to the World

Today Gurumata and I are heading out on another around-the-world lecture tour for spreading the most sublime bliss of Krishna consciousness. We will be traveling to the UK, to Mauritius, to South Africa, to Australia, to Argentina, to Chile, to Canada, and to Los Angeles. Something has to be done. The present world situation is intolerable. 66 thousand innocent babies and 156 million innocent animals are cruelly murdered every day. How can the world's leaders allow this to be going on? Just see how unqualified they are to lead the world! Therefore we want to educate the people in general to demand Krishna conscious leadership for all nations across the globe. This will bring about the restoration of the happy days of bhagavat-dharma all over the world.

The Whole World Can Live in Peace

The Whole World Can Live in Peace

Video For the Day: Course Promotion #3

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How May I Serve You?

Respected Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Is there some service I may render to Your Divine Grace?

Please forgive me for any offence committed knowingly or unknowingly and kindly keep me as an object of your causeless mercy.

Begging your mercy,
Your insignificant servant,
Visvanath das

Answer: Awaken Yourself and Awaken the World

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Visvanath,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The service that I request of you is that you should sincerely endeavor to awaken pure love of God within your heart and that you should dedicate your life fully for assisting me in making the whole world Krishna conscious.

I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?