On This Auspicious Day 15 Years Ago

21 December 2015--On this auspicious day, Gita Jayanti (the day 5,000 years ago when Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna) 15 years ago, I received an email from ISKCON's GBC secretary informing me that I had received the blessings of ISKCON's Governing Body Commission (GBC) to initiate disciples. This was reconfirmation of Srila Prabhupada's personal encouragement to me that I could become a spiritual master as well as further reconfirmation of what Srila Prabhupada has often stated his in books, lectures, and conversations that his disciples would initiate their own disciples. Now since that time in the year 2000 Srila Prabhupada has sent me over 200 sincere boys and girls who are my initiated disciples. As they have promised to do their duty to always obey my instructions, I have reciprocally promised to do my duty to deliver them back to home, back to Godhead, even if I have to take birth after birth in this material world to do so. My spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, has pulled me out of the cycle of birth, so now by his divine grace I am doing the same for my disciples.

Teaching Krishna Consciousness Pretoria, South Africa--20 December 2015

Teaching KC Pretoria,SA -20 Dec 2015 SDA

Artist's Concept of Our Completed Project in Austin, Texas USA

$43,541.83 collected with $2,456,458.17 still to go.
Contributions gratefully accepted at:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate

Artist's Concept of ISKCON Austin Project

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Is Krishna the God Particle or Higgs Boson?

Dear Guruji,

How real God will be? Is Krishna the God particle, known as the Higgs Boson. How is Krishna supreme to all the gods? Is He above the absolute black space from which the God particle emerges?

With regards
an ignorant soul
Ramkumar

Answer: Krishna is the Absolute Source of Everything

There is no question of how real God was, is, or will be because He is the absolute source of reality itself.

It's not that Krishna is the so-called God particle or the Higgs Boson. Contrarily, it is Krishna or God who is the source of all particles. Particles are energy, and Krishna is the energetic source all energy.

Krishna is superior to all the gods because they are nothing more than manifestations of His expanded energy.

As the original source of all existence Krishna is above everything else that constitutes the reality in which we live. Kindly note that God does not emerge from anything. Rather it is that everything that emerges from Him.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?