Bhagavad-gita Answers All Existential Questions

As a youth I was existentially tormented by my ignorance of the meaning of life. I wanted to know why I exist, but I could not figure it out and nobody could tell me. I was deeply troubled by not knowing this, and there was no one available to enlighten me. Even after studying the teachings of the great philosophers who paved the way for our Western civilization I was still hanging in a philosophical quandary bewildered to know the meaning of my existence.

But then after five-and-a-half years of philosophical struggle, greatly tortured by my ignorance I was blessed to realize the great profundity of the philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita as revealed by the greatest of spiritual masters, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and his followers.

Now having been blessed with this wisdom and realization of the highest truth my mission is to make this all-penetrating knowledge available to all of the suffering souls of this material world so that they too can be relieved of their existential misery.

Answering Questions in Pune, India--16 October 2015

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Answering Questions in Pune, India

Update: Fund Raising For New Temple in Austin, Texas USA

$37,529.03 collected with $2,462,470.97 still to go.
Contributions gratefully accepted at:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate
Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Update: Fund Raising For New Temple in Austin, Texas USA

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Be Like You?

How can I be like you?

Question asked during lecture in Pune, India

Answer: Krishna Within and Krishna Without

I personally do not feel that I am any kind of special person that you should aspire to be like. But if you feel inspired in your Krishna consciousness by my example, I can share with you my inner mood that motivates me to think, speak, and act the way that I do. I am very much inspired by the mood described by Srila Prabhupada in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam 5.18.9, which is as follows:

"We should pray, bahir nṛsiṁho hṛdaye nṛsiṁhaḥ: 'Let Lord Nrsimhadeva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world.'"

This is my focus, my modus operandi. I am striving within to become pure devotee who can see Krishna face-to-face at every moment. And I am striving without to spark off a global spiritual revolution that will engulf the universe in an ecstatic ocean of Krishna's mercy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?