Whatever Srila Prabhupada Wants

I have fully surrendered my eternal existence to my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. This means that I am prepared to do whatever he wants to do for all of eternity. If he wants me to come back to Krishnaloka, Lord Krishna's planet in the spiritual world, after I leave my present body, I am ready. And if he wants me to take birth after birth in this material world for giving Krishna consciousness to the suffering souls here who are painfully caught up in the cycle of birth and death, I am ready. This is my ecstatic eternal existence to go on forever serving my spiritual master's mission whether I am heaven or I am in hell. My only desire is that I may never forget that I am the eternal disciple/servant of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Revealing the Bliss of Transcendental Knowledge Lenasia, South Africa--9 June 2013

Sankarshan Das Revealing the Bliss of Transcendental Knowledge

The Devotees Were in Bliss to Hear the Nectar

The Devotees Were in Bliss to Hear the Nectar at Lenasia

The Devotees Were in Bliss to Hear the Nectar

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: What is Devotee's Duty Life after Life?

How to understand that Lord Mahavishnu is maintaining the entire universe by His magnificent power and taking energy from Goloka?

What is compassion for living entities?

What is the real duty of a devotee in this life and after this life?

Thank you always.

Regards,
Parag R. Rane

Answer: Serve His Spiritual Master's Order?

Lord Maha-Vishnu's position can be understood from Brahma-saṁhitā Text 5.48 as follows:

yasyaika-niśvasita-kālam athāvalambya
jīvanti loma-vilajā jagad-aṇḍa-nāthāḥ
viṣṇur mahān sa iha yasya kalā-viśeṣo
govindam ādi-puruṣaṁ tam ahaṁ bhajāmi

"Brahma and other lords of the mundane worlds, appearing from the pores of hair of Maha-Vishnu, remain alive as long as the duration of one exhalation of Maha-Vishnu. I adore the primeval Lord Govinda of whose subjective personality Maha-Vishnu is the portion of portion."

Compassion for all living entities is to give them Krishna consciousness.

The real duty of the devotee lifetime after lifetime is to do whatever his spiritual master instructs him to do.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?