When the Road Becomes Home

I've been circling the globe now for so many years to spread the science of Krishna consciousness, that I feel very much at home on the road. Even when I take a break at my home base in Austin, Texas if it is a short break I do not unpack my luggage. I continue living out of it to make it easier to resume traveling. This is the wonderful nature of Krishna consciousness. One can be anywhere in the world without feeling homesick. The reason is that our actual home is in Krishna, not in any place of this material world. If one takes shelter of this wonderful world of Krishna as his only true home, he will always be ecstatic in all times, places, and circumstances.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Bhagavad-gita Lecture--Kaunas, Lithuania
28 October 2010
Sankarshan Das Bhagavad-gita Lecture

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: With No Ambition Will Anyone Work?

I am reading your "Thought for the Day" on a daily basis. I have one query: If there is no ambition, then why anybody would work? This question has been bothering me for a long time now. Please help me by guiding on this issue.

Thanks

Sanjay

Answer: The Most Ambitious Man in the World

A devotee is the most ambitious man in this world, even more so than the most ambitious materialist, because he wants to take over the whole world for Krishna. Therefore he works harder than anyone else to serve the Lord's mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?