Begging for Srila Prabhupada's Mercy

My dear spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, kindly bless me that I can become your completely dedicated servant, who is willing to do whatever is required to make your mission of delivering the entire world a success. I am not a very qualified servant. In fact, I am disqualified in so many ways due to my innumerable faults such as false pride and laziness. Therefore I must beg you to kindly help me conquer over all of my deficiencies so that I can become your first class servant. Kindly have mercy on me, Srila Prabhupada. I am crying to you piteously like a small child calling for its mother. Please bless me that I can become your completely pure disciple.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Does Consciousness Expand?

My dear Gurudeva,

I offer my humble obeisances to you. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I was studying my Bhagavad-Gita As It Is this morning and a gnawing question came to mind. If the spirit-soul is so small, how can consciousness be spread throughout the body? The soul is so small and the physical body so much larger. I can't seem to wrap my head around this one. Please by Your mercy explain this mystery to me. (BG 2.17).

Thank You so much for Your continual kindness towards me.

Sincerely,
Your eternal servant.

Brenda Lee

Answer: Like the Sunshine

Just as a the sun, although situated in one place, is spread through the form of its energy, the sunshine, throughout the entire universe, the atomic soul although situated in one place within the heart is spread in the form of its energy, consciousness, throughout the entire body.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?