Please Bless Me, Srila Prabhupada

My Dear Srila Prabhupada, on 7 September 1971 in a letter from London you wonderfully encouraged me with the following words:

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

I have sincerely tried since that day to always maintain my enthusiasm for serving your mission in all varieties of pleasing, not so pleasing, and even downright disgusting circumstances. My loyalty to your instructions has been the greatest treasure of life. It has transformed my life into the ultimate adventure of being a cutting edge spiritual revolutionary fully absorbed in try to save the entire human civilization from the cycle of birth and death. Whether they are saved or not, one thing is for sure: By your grace I am being saved as confirmed by you in the very same letter:

"Follow the regulative principles strictly, chant your 16 rounds faithfully, study our literatures, go for street Sankirtana, etc. All these activities will make you fixed up in Krishna's service and eligible for going back to home, back to Godhead."

How can I ever thank you enough, Srila Prabhupada? It is not possible. All I can is dedicate myself eternally to serving you by always following your instructions. Please bless me that I can always remain undeviatingly absorbed in your service with my every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Appreciation: Your Emails Are Our Savior

I just wanted to thank you for your daily thoughts and for the very enlivening and powerful Question/Answer. These days in many people lives they are forced to practically live with the computer and be cut off from people most of the time. And this has even been accepted as the normal life. Your emails are our savior.

Also, as most of the communication between people happen in email these days, and though many emails are casual, sometimes the communications could be on a serious matter. There is so much fear to even open the email not knowing what the other person has to say. In such a situation right there on my mail box I see the "Thought for the Day." As I read it, it gives me an opportunity to remember Krishna, offer prayers and take shelter. Now I can open and read the other dreaded emails without fear understanding that no matter what the news is in the mail, Krishna arranges whatever is the best for me.

regards
your servant

Rajesh

Reply: They Have the Power to Save the World

I am very happy to learn that our emails are you savior. Of course, I do not have any credit in this connection. It is because they are the teachings of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that they indeed have the power to save anyone who reads them, and that they thus can save the entire world. Simply we have to attract more and more to these teachings until someday the entire world is reading and following them. It will be heaven on earth.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?