We Want to Make Everyone Happy

Our mission is to see that every man, woman, and child on the face of this planet is peaceful, well-fed, and happy. This is of course is quite a herculean task. It would seem, considering the present world situation, that to accomplish such a mission would be completely impossible. But impossible dreams are the stuff that heroes are made of. Positive thinking is empowering and negative thinking is debilitating. If one thinks positively, he can always maintain his youthful enthusiasm and accomplish much more in his life than those who think negatively. Even though my 63 years ol body is deficient in so many ways, I still feel the same youthful enthusiasm I did when as a 23 year old I joined the Hare Krishnas to save the world.

Here I am preaching to a delighted couple at a yajna feast held at New Vrindavan's original old farm house sometime around 1973. I am wearing saffron because I was a brahmacari at that time.
Sankarshan Das preaching to a delighted couple

I was very enlivened for spreading this supreme knowledge at that time, and I am even more enlivened to do so now. This is the nature of spiritual energy. It is ever-increasing.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Serve Your Mission?

Thanks for your daily Job that make my life easier. The best way that I can see to thank you is to become your servant. Please instruct me in the way I need to be able to help your mission.

Demian

Answer: Be Krishna Conscious and Spread It.

Kindly fully absorb yourself in Krishna consciousness 24 hours daily in all of your activities. And as much as possible read about Krishna, chant Hare Krishna, and spread the amazing science of Krishna consciousness to the suffering people of this world by distributing Srila Prabhupada's books and sharing with others what you have realized about Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?