Dive into the Ocean of Bliss

There is no need for you to suffer any longer in this miserable material existence, because there is a spiritual awakening now sweeping the planet earth, bestowing the supreme happiness upon all those who are so fortunate to come in contact with this ever-increasing ocean of supreme bliss. If you have not yet been inundated by the waves of this ocean, the good news is that this ocean has just now reached you in the form of this message. Dive now into this ocean of bliss and say goodbye forever to the miseries of birth, death, old age, and disease as you reawaken your original all-knowing, all-blissful identity as the eternal servant of God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Pure Devotional Service Seminar
Riga, Lativa--11 November 2010
Pure Devotional Service Seminar

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Be a Good Devotee and a Good Wife?

Dear Master,

I would like to know about Krishna conscious family life. I am a woman from a Christian background. I cannot live alone in the society. I hope you understand. I am not interested in marriage because I simply want to serve the Lord. However, my parents are pushing me to get married. Please, therefore, advise me how to be a good Krishna conscious devotee as well as a good wife to my husband so that in all ways I can nicely serve my beloved Lord, Sri Krishna.

Thank you,
Priya

Answer: Serve Guru and Husband

Because women are unfortunately objects of exploitation in this demoniac world society, it is better that a woman is protected by a loving husband. But if she is married to man who is not Krishna conscious, it will be very difficult, if not impossible, for her to become Krishna conscious. Therefore she should marry a man who is a devotee of Lord Sri Krishna. In this way her pathway to liberation will be wide open. Being a good wife means to always serve her husband by helping him be Krishna conscious. And being a good devotee means to take shelter of a bona fide spiritual master, take initiation from him, and always faithfully follow his instructions.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?