A Powerful Defining Moment

Have you ever had a powerful defining moment in your life when your life's purpose becomes excitingly crystal clear? I had such a defining moment recently on 21 October 2010. I was on an overnight British Airways flight from Mumbai, India to London to begin a 3 weeks lecture tour in Europe. I awoke to see through the airplane window a slight hint of the soon-to-appear sunrise over my left shoulder on the eastern horizon. By the grace of my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I was given the vivid realization of an even greater sunrise that is now manifesting in this universe, the dawning of an enlightened age of Krishna consciousness. I knew that I was one of those most fortunate souls who had been tipped off early on, and who had been allowed by the Lord to play a role in this amazing global awakening. It was the most exhilarating, thrilling feeling I could imagine. The cabin was full of sleeping people who were asleep in more ways than one. And I knew, "My only duty in life is to awaken the sleeping people of this planet who are lost in the dream of material consciousness." "We are on a mission to save the world," reverberated beautifully and deeply in my consciousness on that sublime morning, and that reverberation is still going on in the sweetest and most relishable way.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Why God Created the World Like This?

Why did God create the material world as it is, why not differently?

Udayan

Answer: To Save You As Soon As Possible

Because Lord Sri Krishna wants to save you as soon as possible, He has custom designed this material world in such a precise way that is perfectly suitable for you, who made the mistake of leaving His service in the spiritual kingdom, to come to your senses and get back to Him as soon as possible.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?