My Disciple, Labangalatika Devi Dasi, Has Departed

My disciple, Labangalatika Devi Dasi, was nearing the end of her life and on my request was writing me regular reports on her condition. The last email I received from her was on 24 March of this year. After that she was writing no more reports. On 6 April I received these words from her sister, Elizabeth, who is a Christian:

"I am writing to let you know that my sister Labangalatika died yesterday morning (5 April) at 2:00am. We had her transported to hospice to try to get fluids into her but they couldn’t get a vein for the IV-she was too far gone by then. They gave her meds to calm her and reduce pain, and she entered into an agony for maybe an hour or hour and a half. I swear I heard her chanting Hare Krishna during her agony, but much of it was unintelligible.Then she lay on her stomach and struggled for air for quite a while. I dozed in a chair until just right at 2:00am when I suddenly awakened. She let out three or four sweet melodious sighs, like those of one who found her Beloved, (oh, this was just so beautiful 😍 !) then she hiccuped out a few pops of air and was gone. It was a good passing.."

I am very sad that this great soul has departed. But I am very glad to hear how she departed in a Krishna conscious way.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Labangalatika Devi Dasi


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Appreciation: We Are Truly Blessed

Blessed be
We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. The work you do is incredible and I can’t imagine anyone else doing it . Especially not with your wisdom and your extensive Krishna Conscience 🌺🌻🌺I am grateful always to you !

Gaurish

Answer: Thank You for Your Appreciation

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Gaurish,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you very for sincere appreciation of my humble attempt to serve the order of my best beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, to become guru and deliver the world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,


Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sda@backtohome.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?