Here's a Letter I Wrote to the US President

Here is a letter that I wrote on 15 April 2023 to the president of the United States of America:

"Dear Mr. President,
Last night I had a dream in which I was going to fly to Washington to have a meeting with you to share the knowledge I have received from my spiritual master, HIs Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of the Hare Krsihna Movement, how the United States can be solidly situated as the world leader.

He gave us this instruction in 1973: "You American nation, you're favored nation, that I am always speaking. You should utilize the favor of God and be yourself perfect, and be leader of the whole world."

So now I would like to personally meet with you to explain to you in detail how the United States of American can utilize the special favor it has received from God and deliver the whole world from chaos.

So kindly let me know when I can come and meet with you.

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das"

If he accepts my offer and invites to come to meet with him, it will be the special mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Lord Sri Krishna. It will be a major victory for our Krishna consciousness movement.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Here's Where I Hope to Go


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: WhyAm I in the Situation?

Hare Krishna

Dear disciple of Srila Prabhupada❤🙇‍♀️..
I'm sorry 😅 i don't know what to call you,"Prabhuji or Maharaja"? Please tell.

Please accept my humble obeisances unto your lotus feet🙇‍♀️
All glories to Srila Prabhupada🙇‍♀️❤

As I know, wherever I am, whatever situation Krishna has put me in, is all planned by Krishna to bring me closure to him.
But in that situation, what I should learn I don't understand.

Krishna knows what is required in me to be in Krishna Consciousness, but I don't understand His planning and for what reason He has planned that situation, Then how to know what I have to learn by his given situations?

Your insignificant servant,

Yogita

Answer: For Your Purification

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Yogita,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You can address as "Guru Maharaja."

Srila Prabhupada has very nicely answered your question in a lecture he gave on the Srimad Bhagavatam in Los Angeles, USA
on 30 May 1972. Here's what he said:

"Surrendered to Kṛṣṇa. And that satisfaction can be achieved only
when one is fully surrendered to Kṛṣṇa. If I have surrendered to Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa has taken my charge, Kṛṣṇa says,
ahaṁ tvāṁ sarva-pāpebhyo mokṣayiṣyāmi [Bg. 18.66],
[Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me.
I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.] then why shall I bother myself? If I am thinking, 'I am suffering,' it is also Kṛṣṇa's grace. We should take like that. Even in my consideration
I am in a position which is apparently suffering, we must accept as Kṛṣṇa's grace: 'All right, I have surrendered to Kṛṣṇa. If Kṛṣṇa is giving me suffering, that's all right.' That is surrender. 'Oh, I have surrendered to Kṛṣṇa, and now Kṛṣṇa is giving me suffering? Oh, leave Kṛṣṇa consciousness,' that is notsurrender. Surrender means in any condition you'll remain surrendered. That
is surrender. Not that I put my own condition, and if you satisfy me, then I shall... That is business; that is not surrender. Surrender means in any condition,
fully surrendered to Kṛṣṇa."

In every situation you have to learn how to take complete shelter of Him and engage all of your thoughts, words, and deeds 24 hours a day in His loving service. Every situation he has put you in is for your purification.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

SANKARSHAN DAS ADHIKARI

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sda@backtohome.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?