Krishna's Devotee Has Nothing to Fear

Just consider that if your most intimate well-wishing friend is the most wealthy, compassionate, and powerful person in all of extistence, you would never have to be in any anxiety about anything in any situation. This is actually the position of all living beings because Lord Sri confirms in the Bhagavad-gita 5.29, "suhridam sarva-bhutanam--I am the most intimate well-wishing friend of all living beings."

So the only reason that anyone finds themself to be in difficutly or anxiety is that they are forgetting that Krishna is their best friend. This is compared to a child who is the son of multi-billionaire, who runs away from home and is living as a pauper on the street.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

There is No Reason to Live Like This....


When Krishna is Your Best Friend.


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Will I Be Succesful?

Please accept my humble obeisances unto your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Guru Maharaj, I am one of your recent students. I am still on the verge of understanding Bhagavad-gita.

Gurudeva, I am 23 years old and I really want to serve my nation with utmost sincerity. But from my childhood I have faced a lot of hardships. I lost my father and even my closed relatives.

I am preparing for one of the toughest exams so I can serve my nation but I have this fear inside me because I have put everything at stake not doing any other job still dependent on my mother, I always feel if I fail what will happen?

Will I be able to do it? Will I become successful by the age of 25? Because if not then I might lose my young days with other opportunities. Grasped with too much overthinking and anxiety in result sleepless nights and delayed work.

Everyday I am praying to Krishna how I will get rid of this fear and anxiety. Gurudev please help me.....

Your insignificant servant,

Diya Goswami

Answer: How to Achieve the Greatest Success

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Diya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Serving your nation means to make them Krishna conscious.

If you become Krishna conscious and dedicate your life for making your nation Krishna conscious, you will become one of the most successful people in the whole world.

To become free from fear and anxiety always remember that
Lord Sri Krishna is your most intimate well-wishing friend.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?