My Desire: Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

My desire is to make the whole world Krishna conscious. My beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhuapda, personally authorized to meditate in this way. He told me in a letter that I could asprie to become jagad-guru, the spiritual master of the entire universe. So this is my desire to make the whole world Krishna conscious even if I have to take birth again here in this material world to do. So I am humbly begging all of you, my students and diciples, to please fully dedicate your lives to assisting me in making the whole world Krishna concious.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Please Help Me


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Who is My Friend?

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva

Nowadays I am feeling that there is not a single friend with me, that no one cares about me or helps me. I am in that situation now. There are lots of things in heart. And I don't know what will happen to me. From such a long time I am facing problems with marriage and so many other things.

M.J.

Answer: Krishna

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear M.J.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your best friend, Lord Sri Krishna, is with you at every minute. Open your
heart to Him and your life will be full of bliss.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sda@backtohome.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?