Krishna is a Most Truly Phenomenal Person

 Lord Brahma has so wonderfully described our most wonderful Krishna in the fifth chapter of the Brahma Samita text 32:

aṅgāni yasya sakalendriya-vṛtti-manti
paśyanti pānti kalayanti ciraṁ jaganti
ānanda-cinmaya-sad-ujjvala-vigrahasya
govindam ādi-puruṣaṁ tam ahaṁ bhajāmi

"I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, whose transcendental form is full of bliss, truth, substantiality and is thus full of the most dazzling splendor. Each of the limbs of that transcendental figure possesses in Himself, the full-fledged functions of all the organs, and eternally sees, maintains and manifests the infinite universes, both spiritual and mundane."

His senses are fully interchangable. He can see with His ears, hear with His eyes, smell with His hand, etc. Even with His finger He can manifest infinite material and infinte spiritual universes. There is truly no other person like Krishna in all of existence. If we fully surrender unto Him, our lives will become unlimitedly nectarean.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Lord Brahma Worships Krishna


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Get Out of Stress?

Namaste sir,

I am 30 yrs old and am doing my MD. I want to be a devotee of Krishna,but with my studies and stress related to it i cannot follow the routine. Also because of the studies and the department toxicity I feel like going out with my friends and indulging in some fun activities like partying etc. I also have lot of pressure from my parent to get married but the boy with whome i have been in relationship since 6 years, my parents are not accepting him because he is not as educated as me and also doesn't earn much. That is also one of the stresses in my lifem which I cannot run away from, because i can't see my parents unhappy and sad and also I don't want to leave this boy.This again leads me to going back to partying so that my mind is not thinking all this.
Please guide me as to how I can handle all this and come out of it. Also what should I do to find peace.

Yours sincerely,
Doctor SS

Answer: Surrender to Krishna

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Doctor SS,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your anxiety is because you are not connected with the supreme boy, Lord Krishna. If you will dedicate yourself fully to Him, all or your problems will go away and you will be one of the happiest people in the whole world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sda@backtohome.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?