Most Holy Appearance Day of Srila Prabhupada

Today is the most auspicious day. Today is the day that my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace Om Visnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajacarya Astottara Sata Sri Srimad Abhay Caranaravinda Bhaktivedanta Tridandi Goswami Maharaja Prabhupada appeared in this world on 1 September 1896. Because our modern day calendar is different from the Vedic calendar that day this year is on 20 August. In loving service to my spiritual master I offer him this poem that I wrote for him on 16 September 1983 in Norman, Oklahoma:

Song to Prabhupada

My dear Srila Prabhupada
Won’t you please set me free.
Give your loving mercy to me
I’m so blind I cannot see
Drowning in this ocean of hopelessness.
Please pick me up, put me on the path
I’ve veered out of the way
I’ve gone so far astray
That there’s no telling of my whereabouts.

My dear Srila Prabhupada
Please put me back on my feet
Get me back out on the street
Telling all the people that I meet
That here’s the way that we can go back to Godhead.
Yes, I’m ready to go anywhere
I’m ready now to preach
Th Gita I will teach
To anyone who has the ears to hear.

My dear Srila Prabhupada
You’ve been so kind to me
Mercifully You’ve come and set me free
Now I’m ready to do the same for others.
I don’t need anything except your order
That’s my life and soul
Your pleasure is my goal
Eternally let me remain as your servant .

My dear Srila Prabhupada
Your love has pulled me through
Given me a life anew
Yes, you’ve turned my life into a blissful celebratio.
Traveling to the supreme destination.
And now as I face the future
Your loving smile I see
Bestowing grace on me
As I bravely follow your footsteps

My dear Srila Prabhuapda
I sing this song to you
For you’ve taught me what is true
You've saved me from the land of the dead.
Shown me Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
So now with renewed determination
I pledge my life to you
Your order is my cue
To enter the stage of blissfulness.

Oh, my dear Srila Prabhupada
I can’t stop singing your song
Praising you for eternity long
May my tongue be always decorated with your glories
Your pastimes will be eternally storied
Now I turn and challenge the night
With the weapon of your light
Giving blind men back their sight
Driving wrong away with right
Turning sadness to delight
Freeing people from their fright
Oh, Srila Prabhupada,
My life is to love you.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. Here is a nice book of many offerings to Srila Prabhupada:

https://sptributes.com/downloads/

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master

Most Beloved Spiritual Master Srila Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Request: Please Guide Me

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva.

Dandvat pranam to your holy feet.

I am sending this mail to appreciate the way you are engaged in fulfilling the order of guru, Srila Prabhupada, in delivering the sacred message of the Bhagavad-gita to this materialistic world. I want to be a part of this journey, and I need your blessings. Please guide me throughout as you are doing right now through your mailing services and other programs. I really appreciate your hard work, Gurudeva, may the Almighty give you good health and eternal happiness. Warm regards.

Ronit Karmakar

Reply: Follow these Guidelines and Get Initiated

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ronit,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'd like for you to become solidly situated in a lifetime vow of chanting at least 16 rounds of japa mala along strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling. And once so situated you should accept initiation vows.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?