ISKCON Austin is Building a New Temple

On 12 August 1971 in letter from London, England His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada gave me the following instruction: "Make our Austin center a grand success. That is my request to you all." So now in pursuance of that order today we are officially launching our fund raising drive for our new temple here in Austin. We have already purchased and paid for in full a nice piece of land at 1311 Collinwood West Drive. So far we have raised over three million dollars in loving offerings from you, our supporters, even before officially launching our fund raising drive. Since our goal is five million US dollars, we have already achieved far more than half of our goal. Therefore it is quite doable that soon we can reach our five million dollar's target if you will kindly agree to contribute now to your full might.

Kindly click on this link to learn how you get the special mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Lord Sri Krishna by serving Srila Prabhupada's order to make our Austin center a grand success.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Help Us Make Our Dream a Reality

ISKCON Austin is Building a New Temple

ISKCON Austin is Building a New Temple

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Can I Connect with ISKCON?

Dandavat pranam, Gurudev🙏,

I am Swarna (Krishna dasi) from Kundapur, Udupi istrict. How to connect with ISKCON? I am a psychologist and right now at home as a housewife. The nearest ISKCON temple is very far from my place. I am preaching the Bhagavad-gita in my yoga class since 5 weeks. And I know that it is not me but Krishna Himself Who is letting it happen. I want to share lots of my own experiences after I became Krishna conscious. I want to do a lot to help the world by spreading Krishna consciousness. I want to learn Sanskrit so that I can b a part of ISKCON. Please guide me, Gurudeva, how can I connect with ISKCON?

Answer: Here is How

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Swarna,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

By being connected with me you are already connected with ISKCON. Now you should become very serious to follow the basic guidelines by Srila Prabhupada for all ISKCON devotees to follow. You must chant at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna Mahamantra every day on japa mala beads. And you must strictly follow the four regulative principles, which are as follows:
1. No illicit sex (sex only for procreation)
2. No intoxication (including coffee, tea, and cigarettes)
3. No meat eating (including fish and eggs)
4. No gambling

It is not necessary to learn Sanskrit because Srila Prabhupada has already translated the key scriptures into local languages.

When you are fixed in strictly following these vows you can be formally initiated as my disciple and thus become qualified for regaining your original home in the spiritual world after you quit your present body.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?