Millions and Billions of Times Better than Sex

By having sex we can make one woman pregnant. But by purely chanting the Hare Krishna mahamantra we can make millions and billions of people pregnant with pure love of God within their hearts. Therefore chanting Hare Krishna is the greater sex life. Of course if one wants to get married and make Krishna conscious children he can do that. But I prefer the greater sex life of spreading the holy names of Krishna all over the world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

One Baby or Millions of Babies?

Sex can make one woman pregnant

Krishna consciousness can make whole world happy

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can You Give Me a Spiritual Name?

Jai Sri Ram. Hare Krishna.

I have been following this e-còurse for a few years now. I was wondering if you could give me a spiritual name🙏. I am a Gaudiya worshipper of Sri Ram. Please can you give me spiritual name relating to Ramacandra? 🙏

Chavdaviraj

Answer: If You Come to the Standard, I Can Initiate You

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Chavdaviraj,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you come to the standard of becoming my initiated disciple, I will be happy to give you a new name.

To do that you need to chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day and strictly avoid illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling.

Are you ready to do that?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?