Happiness is a Job Well Done

When I was a young boy my father, Lorren Bridge, told me, "Son, happiness is a job well done" because he took great satisfaction in doing things nicely. He also advised me, "Do a job right or don't do it all." Because I was not all inspired to get ahead in the material world because I did not see any purpose or meaning in it I said, "Then I will not do it at all." It was only when I was blessed by discovering my spiritual father, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that I could understand the real meaning of "Happiness is a job well done." Doing a job well means doing it flawlessly and offering the results of that work to Krishna. This is how we can experience unlimited peace and satisfaction in our activities.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotee Tastes Bliss Cooking for Krishna

Devotee Tastes Bliss Cooking for Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Deal with Threats?

Hare Krishna Maharaj,
Please accept my humble obeisances.

I have read your thought for the day of 15/09/2021, and I was more than happy to see devotees have developed farms and living life peacefully and in Lord's remembrance. I also want to get rid of this materialistic way of life and the cutthroat competition which I am going through now. It's very stressful to be in this "rat race"! I am working on getting rid of this situation soon and take shelter of devotees and the Lord. But I sometimes worry will the societies and organizations that are pushing us to a materialistic way of life and "be" in this rat race will not like this. And this may backfire on devotees in the form of threats. Because if everyone is getting out of the rat race then there will be no one to work and earn money for their company, which will affect their false ego!

Do you think such threats can take place with devotees? And if yes then how should we be prepared? I know there are different examples of devotees who were threatened (read the salt book!) but the motives behind those threats were different.

Your insignificant servant,
Mrunal

Answer: Krishna Empowers His Devotees

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Mrunal,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

By carefully reading Srila Prabhupada's books and following his instructions sincerely we will be blessed the knowledge and the potency of how to overcome all opposing elements.

Have you yet scrutinizingly studied the Bhagavd-gita as it is to see how Arjuna by Krishna's grace became empowered to overcome all of the opposing elements on the Battlefield of Kurukshetra?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari.
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?