You Have to Become Sober

Way back in 1971 when I was a young hippie spiritual seeker I received the most poignant instruction from His Holiness Vishnujana Swami. He told me, "You have to become sober." I had never considered sobriety to be of any value. But now he was telling me that being sober was the most desirable state of mind. So I took his advice and surrendered to Krishna. After I became steady in chanting 16 rounds of japa and following the four regulative principles Vishnujana Swami then recommended me for initiation and Srila Prabhupada accepted me. Therefore I am unlimitedly indebted to Vishnujana Swami for the loving mercy that he so kindly bestowed upon me.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Tell a Real Guru?

How do I tell a real spiritual guru from a charlatan?

Leonid Shokh

Answer: He Teaches According to Bhagavad-gita

Dear Lenoid,

The bona fide spiritual master must strictly follow and present Lord Sri Krishna’s teachings as they are found in the Bhagavad-gita without any addition or subtraction. And he also must a disciple of a bona fide spiritual master in a line of spiritual masters going back to Lord Krishna. Unfortunately the modern day society is chock full of charlatans. It is very difficult to find out a bona fide spiritual master nowadays. I know because I was cheated by many. But finally after being cheated so many times I was most fortunate to find a bona fide spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who taught me the science of how to awaken the original divine consciousness that has been sleeping within me for millions and billions of lifetimes. If you would like to also awaken your original divine consciousness, I will teach you how.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?