How to Always Be Blissful

This material world is the world of dualities: pain and pleasure, happiness and distress, gain and loss, victory and defeat, honor and dishonor, etc. So as long as we misidentify with our material bodies and our material situation we will never find lasting peace and satisfaction. However if we will always remember the transcendental name, fame, forms, pastimes, and paraphernalia of that inconceivably sweet person named Krishna Who is standing on the bank of Yamuna River at Kesi Ghat playing the fifth note on His flute in the full moon night of the sharat season, we will empowered to properly identify as the eternal all-blissful spiritual beings, servants of Krishna, that we factually are.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Sweetly Playing His Flute at Kesi Ghat

Krishna Sweetly Playing His Flute at Kesi Ghat

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Guru/Disciple Relationship is Eternal?

Hare Krishna, Srila Gurudeva.
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories to Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gurumataji.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My dear Srila Gurudeva,

Pardon me for the trouble due this mail.

But due to my dull brain I couldn't ask my question properly in today's class. My question was:

Is the relationship between the spiritual master and disciple eternal, and is this eternal relationship established from the date of initiation?

Can a disciple engage in Krishna's service in the association and guidance of his spiritual master even in the spiritual world?

Because I can't imagine myself to be happy and peaceful without Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gurumataji in this material world and even in spiritual world.

Please kindly clarify my confusion.

And please bless me with devotion unto Your Grace and Srimati Gurumataji's lotus feet always.

Your aspiring disciple,
Bhaktin Shivani

Answer: Yes

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Bhaktin Shivani,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Every day we sing to the spiritual master
in Guru Vandana:

"janme janme prabhu sei,
He is my Lord birth after birth."

Therefore, yes, from the day of initiation the relationship between the spiritual master and the disciple is eternal. So it will continue for all of eternity in the spiritual world.

Srila Prabhupada said that we will have another ISKCON there. So you will certainly find me and my wife, Srimati Gurumataji, your guru mother in that most amazing, wonderful world. So in the spiritual world you will be able to lovingly serve me, your spiritual master, as well as Gurumataji, your guru mother.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?