One of My Greatest Treasures

Below you will find one of my greatest treasures, a letter that Srila Prabhupada wrote me from London on 7 September 1971 shortly after accepting me as his disciple on 12 August 1971. After my initiation I had written to Srila Prabhupada sending him my guru daksina (donation given at the time of initiation) and expressing my desire to spread the Krishna consciousness movement. He so much appreciated my mood that he wrote me,

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

Now a half a century I am still enthusiastic to make the whole world Krishna conscious and, just as Srila Prabhupada said, Krishna is blessing me because of this desire.

And what was especially touching for me was Srila Prabhupada's P.S. at the end,

"P.S. On Friday night we are going to Nairobi."

Such things are not written in matters of official business. They are written to intimate family members. So I could see that Srila Prabhupada was not only accepting me as his disciple. He was also accepting me as his intimate son!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada's Merciful Letter to Me

Srila Prabhupada's Merciful Letter to Sankarshan Das

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Did My Dream Mean?

I am Akanksha Chaturvedi, who follows your Ultimate Self-realization Course and is thankful to you for this.😊
A few days ago I dreamt of Srila Prabhupada preaching about the benefits of the Hare Krishna mahamantra. I have yet not started chanting. So I am in doubt what it means. Please guide.

Answer: Start Chanting Hare Krishna Japa Mala

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Akanksha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

This is means that you have received the greatest blessing. Srila Prabhupada is personally instructing to you to start regularly chanting Hare Krishna japa mala.

So now are you going to do that?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?