Act in Such a Way That Krishna Will See You

Srila Prabhupada explained as follows in a Srimad Bhagavatam lecture he gave in Los Angeles, USA on 28 December 1973:

My Guru Mahārāja used to say that, that "Don't try to see God, but try to do something so that God can see you." This is the philosophy. And whom God will see? As soon as... Just like any business firm, any man who is working very sincerely, it comes to the notice of the master, "Oh, this man is doing very nice." That is wanted. That is wanted. So a devotee is not very much anxious to see God. God is there. Simply... And one who has become devotee, he always sees God. Premāñjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santaḥ sadaiva [Bs. 5.38]. Sadaiva, twenty-four hours he sees. That is not very difficult job. But do something so that God will see you, "Oh, here is... here is My devotee."

Thank you, Srila Prabhupada for this sublime teaching! This is truly the most wonderful thing to aspire for, that let me now always act in such a way that Krishna will want to see me.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

When Krishna Sees His Devotee

Krishna sees His devotee

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Where Can I Ask Questions?

Hare Krishna, Guru Maharaja.
Where can I ask my questions like you put every day in the question and answer on "Thought for the Day"? Please tell me because I want to ask some questions.

Thanks,
Raman

Answer: Here's How

My Dear Raman,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You can inquire from me by writing emails to sd@worldleader.com

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?