Today is Janmastami

On this most auspicious day of Janmastami, the Appearance Day of Lord Krishna, who appeared 5,000 years ago on this planet the devotees fast all day (water is allowed) up until midnight, which is the time that Lord Krishna appeared. Then after the midnight arati ceremony feast prasadam is served. Here in Austin the festivities begin at 730pm (US Central Time). The bathing of the Lord (Abhisheka) will begin around 930pm.

So please do join us for the festivities by going to www.LiveLectures.net

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. My disciple Ananda Vardhan Das has made the following additional arrangements for you to join our celebration:

Youtube/Facebook https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2DdFLzV09cJa1vFc6cljtAor https://www.facebook.com/spsdaavd/

Zoom Meeting Topic: ISKCON-Austin-Sri-Krishna-Janmastami-2021
Time: Monday 30 August 9.15 PM Austin Texas USA Central Time

Everyone can click the below link to join the Zoom Webinar
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82548744318?pwd=M0lxUHcyNzlxdXBVNjU0WFM3blBoQT09
Webinar/Meeting ID: 82548744318
Passcode: SSRD1971

Anyone can dial via the phone call by their location
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kGbPoAeS8
Webinar ID: 82548744318
Passcode: 47831008

Lord Krishna's Appearance 5,oo0 Years Ago

Lord Krishna's Appearance 5,oo0 Years Ago

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Pray to Other Gods on Janmastami?

Hello Sir,
I have a small query. Can I pray for other gods along with Krishna on Janmastami?

Rohitha Rohi

Answer: Only Pray to Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Rohitha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

When you water the root of all tree all leaves and branches are watered. Since Lord Krishna is the root of all existence when please Him by your prayers of surrender you automatically please all of the other gods because they are all His subordinates. So you should only pray to Krishna. This holds true all the time, not just on Janmastami.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

  1. Hare Krishna 🙏
    All Glories unto You my Gurumahaja and my Gurumataji
    Gurudeva,
    Please accept my dandaavat obeisance 😭! Please!
    How can I dare to comment? Since I had been blessed by enrolling myself in the Ultimate Self Realisation Course on the 20th September 2008 and my starting to endeavour to follow your instructions like chanting 16 rounds on Japamala, fasting on Ekadashi, taking only pure vegetarian food(excluding garlics and onion) mostly after offering it to Lord Krishna, and chanting 25 rounds on Ekadashi Day even. Although almost everybody, except my Maa, can't be happy seeing me on the holiest path of pure Devotional Service. Even my Maa began chanting on Japamala regularly and always wanted me to speak about Krishna Consciousness, about Shrila Prabhupada, You, Gurumata, ISKCON! And, an uncle (a friend's parents) and a colleague (clerk of my office), who were---- happy to introduce as a 'nastik' one and the other was happy as a follower of Jesus Christ, became devotees of Krishna within 3/4 months after reading Shrila Prabhupada's Books, I gave them, Bengali Version of the Life Comes From Life, the Science of Self Realization and the Bhagavadgita As It Is!
    But, now! 😭😭😭!!!! After 2010, my fall down began! However, my wife has begun worshipping Lord at home and celebrating special day like Janmastami. After beginning of my falling down 😭! Only allowing me to take pure vegetarian food and chanting!
    So, I have been a silent follower of your instructions due to shame as I couldn't continue the path of pure devotional service 🐕‍🦺!
    When, again will I be able to continue on this path as I did in those 2/3 years? Hare Krishna 🙏 and dandaavat pronaam
    Yours
    Poorest fellow follower
    Ashutosh
    ( insearchofsatcitananda@gmail.com
    ashutoshtheself@gmail.com
    jadabharat2017@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?