Some of My Memories of Srila Prabhupada

Here is a video of when my Godbrother, Siddhanta Prabhu, asked me to share memories of my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada.

Click Here to See Memory Video

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Here I Am Being Interviewed by Siddhanta Prabhu

Here I (Sankarshan Das) Am Being Interviewed by Siddhanta Prabhu

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Do I Know My Relationship With Krishna?

How do I know what is Krishna's relationship with me like friend, lover, husband, father etc? Can I have any relationship with Krishna in the beginning? I need to know because I can't do bhakti without devotion. So please solve this.🙏🏻

Krishna Priangshi

Answer: Follow Krishna's Instructions

My Dear Krishna Priangshi

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are Krishna's eternal servant. This knowledge alone is sufficient for awakening pure bhakti in your heart. Simply follow Krishna's instructions in the Bhagavad-gita and you will attain spiritual perfection.

If you make condition that you first must know what is your particular relationship with Krishna before you start bhakti, that is not bhakti. That is business.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?