Expedition Truth Radio Show Interview

Expedition Truth Radio Show Interview

Expedition Truth Radio Show Interview

On 11 June 2020 I was interview by Jack Ashcraft on his radio show "Expedition Truth." This show claims "The truth never fears questions." This was also my experience when I was blessed by the association of His Holiness Vishnujana Swami in 1971 in Austin, Texas. He told me that I should inquire until my intelligence was fully satisfied. I did that and become convinced to become an initiated disciple of Srila Prabhupada. You can hear the entire interview by clicking on the following link: https://youtu.be/i8W-kZGmAVM

Don't miss this. It is really a fantastic interview. Everyone should contact the radio station and let them know how much you appreciated them having me on the air so they will invite me back. Here's where you can contact them: https://kcorradio.com/contact.htm

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Science or Spirituality?

Should I study science or should I practice spirituality? (I like both of them equally and accept the 50-50 importance of both of them.)

Subhobrata Chakravorti Krishna

Answer: Combined in the Spirituality Science

Spirituality without science is sentiment, or sometimes fanaticism, while science without spirituality is mental speculation. So you should combine them in the spirituality science to become perfect in realizaton of the highest truth. I teach this at: www.JoinCourse.com

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada Teaches the Science of God

Srila Prabhupada Teaches the Science of God

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?