We Should Never Be in Anxiety in Any Situation

There is absolutely never any reason to be anxiety in any situation because Lord Sri Krishna, the supreme controller of all existence, is always bestowing His unlimited loving kindness upon us 24 hours day in all places and circumstances. There has never been and there will never be a time when Krishna will withdraw His mercy from us. This means that only the reason that we ever experience difficulty or anxiety in any situation is that we are forgetting Krishna. This is why we must train ourselves to always remember Krishna and never forget Him no matter situation we may find ourselves in.

If you have any questions, please write me at: sd@worldleader.com

Krishna's Devotees are Always Overflowing With Bliss

Krishna's Devotees are Always Overflowing With Bliss

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Who is Your Guru?

Who is your guru, if I may ask?

Deepankar Ganguly

Answer: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

My dear Deepankar,

Please accept my blessings. I am a disciple of the most empowered spiritual master in the history of the universe for flooding this entire planet Earth with a tidal wave of pure love of God. I am referring to His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacarya Astottara-sata Sri Srimad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Goswami Maharaja Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of ISKCON: The International Society for Krishna Consciousness, Inc. I accepted him as my spiritual master in 1971 because he offered the quickest and easiest process for becoming a fully enlightened spiritual being.

If you would also like to become a student of his teachings, you can do so by signing up for my free e-course at: www.JoinCourse.com

My best advice is that you should sign up immediately without any hesitation.

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. Here he is:

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?