First Worship of Radha and Krishna

In the fall of 1968 in Denver, Colorado USA when a friend of mine named Patrick Dolan introduced me to the Hare Krishna mahamantra I became so inspired that I set up a altar with a poster of Radha Krishna (as seen below) in my apartment and began chanting Hare Krishna every day to them and offering them all of my food (vegetarian only) before eating. At the time I had not yet came into contact with the Hare Krishna movement. So to have such a strong inclination towards. Radha and Krishna before even having met the devotees indicates that I had a connection with them in a previous lifetime and it was now becoming revived.

If you have any questions, please write me at: sd@worldleader.com

My First Radha and Krishna

My First Radha and Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Meaning of Surrender?

What is the actual meaning of surrender? How the process of surrender starts?

Mayur Patel

Answer: Obedience

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Mayur,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Surrender means to accept the orders of Guru and Krishna as your very life and soul. It starts with obedience.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari



Disciples Serve and Obey Their Guru

Disciples Serve and Obey Their Guru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?