The Most Powerful Meditation

This present age of Kali, which began 5,000 years ago, is the most materialistic of all the ages. In this age we are short-lived and we have very meager intelligence. Although this is the most degraded of all ages, it is also the most auspicious of all ages beause in this age one can achieve the topmost level of spiritual perfection simply by chanting the holy names of God. This chanting is the most powerful means of meditation. Any name of God from the revealed scriptures can be chanted. But especially these names from the Vedic scripture are very powerful and effective:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Anyone who gives up sinful activities and regularly chants these names with love and devotion every day will quickly achieve the supreme perfection of awakening pure love of God within their heart.

The Ecstasy of Chanting Hare Krishna Japa

The Ecstasy of Chanting Hare Krishna Japa

Video for the Day

We Will Change the World

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Achieve Spiritual Perfection?

Jai Shri Krishna

I do my regular puja (archana), but meditate as and when I get time or I feel like meditating even at odd hours say during night. But the moment I sit and try to meditate within fraction of a minute lot of thoughts good/bad come to my mind. I again try to concentrate, but the same thing happens again. I can sit for not more than 30-40 minutes due to my age factor also as i am over 60 years of age.

I request you to please guide me how I can concentrate to achieve the desired goal.

Jai Shri Krishna
Tej Koul

Answer: Hare Krishna Japa Mala

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Tej,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You need to be doing Hare Krishna japa mala at least 16 rounds daily as your meditation. This is the most powerful meditation in this age. It will empower you to bring your mind completely under control.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?