Deliver the World From Ignorance

Srila Prabhupada instructed, "I simply want to present this great philosophy to serious students who will understand it and deliver the world from the present-day ignorance of misinformation, so if you can help me in this way I shall very much appreciate." So this is my prayer, that I can successfully fulfill this desire of Srila Prabhupada to be his serious student who can understand properly his philosophy and preach it sincerely and expertly to deliver the suffering people of the modern day world from their misery.

Our World Is In Chaos


Video for the Day

Global Spiritual Revolution Now

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Stop Smoking

How to stop smoking?

Goran Holm

Answer: Smoke One Less Cigarette Each Day

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Goram,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Smoke one less cigarette each day until your reach the point of zero.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?