Remembering His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

I was unlimitedly blessed in 1971 to get the association of His Holiness Vishnujana Swami, who convinced me to give my life to Srila Prabhupada. His kirtan was so attractive that Srila Prabhupada said, "My Vishnujana Maharaja can get the whole world to chant Hare Krishna.”

He challenged to become a serious devotee. When I first told him that I wanted to become a devotee he said, "What I am afraid is easy come, easy go." So I had to prove it to him that I was serious. My Krishna's grace I was able to do that. Vishnujana Swami then recommended me to Srila Prabhupada for initiation.​​​​​​​

Vishnujana Swami Brings Krishna Consciousness to Austin--1971

Vishnujana Swami Brings Krishna Consciousness to Austin--1971

Video for the Day

Remembering His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why God Created Pain?

I practice chanting. I read the Bhagavad-gita every day. I follow Gour Gopal Prabhu (ISKCON Mumbai, India). But I cannot understand what is the cause of birth? If we feel pain at every movement, why God created pain?

Priyatosh Mondal

Answer: We Created Our Pain

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Priyatosh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Just like a fish will feel pain if he jumps out of the water, we have created our own pain by turning away from God. So now if we return to devoting ourselves fully to Lord Krishna, we will no longer feel any pain. Are you ready to do that?

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?