Let's Take Over the World

Let's take over the over the world. I do not mean this in a political sense. I means it in a cultural sense. Let's introduce Vaisnava culture in every city, town, village, hamlet, and home throughout the entire world so that everyone can become happy. This is our mission because we do not like to see anyone in a suffering condition..

Promoting Cultural Revolution
Vilnius, Lithuania--2 September 2017

Promoting Cultural Revolution, Vilnius, Lithuania

Promoting Cultural Revolution, Vilnius, Lithuania

Video For the Day: Taste Unlimitd Bliss

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Difficulty: I Am Totally Frustrated

Hare Krishna.

I am totally frustrated in my life because I have failed to get a job. I am always dead minded and without money and am unable to meditate nicely on japa, the chanting of the Lord's names. Please help me to recover from failure, to fix my mind in devotion and also to be successful in my career.

Aditya

Answer: Just See Your Great Fortune

A devotee of the Krishna does not become discouraged even if his material life is a complete failure because he understands and realizes that Krishna’s unlimited loving mercy for His devotees can never be blocked by even the most devastating of material catastrophes. He takes material reverses as special blessing because they help him to take complete shelter of his most beloved Lord Sri Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?