Appreciation from Mitravinda Devi Dasi

One of my disciples in Malaysia has written these words of appreciation for my humble attempt to share the bliss of Krishna consciousness with the suffering people of the world:

"This e-course is for me like contact with Krishna and my personal relationship with Krishna. In other words, I am thirsty for Krishna and waiting for next lesson and Thought for the Day, knowing that Krishna surely must have something for me, to attract me back home where I belong. Through this course, which is the great effort of Sankarshan das Adhikari, everyone can regain his true spiritual nature as an eternal servant of guru and Krishna.

Your servant,
Mitravinda devi dasi"

I am very happy that Lord Sri Krishna has given me this opportunity to help people all over the world find genuine, lasting happiness.

Lord Krishna Awaits Your Return to His Kingdom

Lord Krishna Awaits Your Return to His Kingdom

Video For the Day: Religion is One

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Radha Worshipped When We Chant Hare Krishna?

All glories to the devotees of the Lord.

Thank you so much for your wonderful lessons and thoughts of the day. My question concerns the worship of Radha. If one is simply chanting the Maha mantra, does this constitute worship of both Krishna and Radha.

Thank you so much again for your delivering e-mails.

Rodney

Answer: Yes

Yes. Chanting Hare Krishna is worshipping both Radha and Krishna because “Hare" directly addresses Srimati Radharani. We are begging Sri Sri Radha and Krishna to please engage us in their service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?