Srila Prabhupada's Appearance Day

It is not possible to measure the extent of my good fortune to have come into contact with Krishna's pure devotee, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. After wandering aimlessly in the cycle of birth and death for countless eons of confusion and misery I was most fortunate to get the shelter of this great soul. He mercifully accepted me as his disciple on 12 August 1971. Since that most wonderful day I have been living a sublime life of devotional service to Krishna tasting great happiness by being reconnected with that beautiful Lord who is the very source of my existence and of all existence.

It is undoubtedly a struggle to try to spread the Krishna consciousness movement in a completely materialistic society. But this is the duty that Srila Prabhupada has given to his followers. Such a challenging life is not always easy. But because it gives great pleasure to Lord Sri Krishna it is most rewarding.

On this most auspicious day I fall down at the feet of my eternal spiritual master and beg for his mercy that my every thought, word, and deed will always be most pleasing to him.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Why Krishna Wears a Peacock Feather?

I want to ask: Why does Lord Sri Krishna wear a peacock feather on his head?

Lord Krishna's eternal servant,
Ujjwal

Answer: For the Sheer Pleasure of It

Krishna wears a peacock feather because He likes to. Since He is the supreme enjoyer He always does what pleases Him the most, including wearing a peacock feather in His hair.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?