All You Have to Do to Be Happy is Be Natural

True happiness need not remain an elusive butterfly. All you have to do to capture true happiness is be your natural self. Don't try to be something that you are not. Simply be yourself. Of course, to do this you must first of all know who you are. Our modern day educational system is a joke because it does not even teach the first thing about who you are. It is no wonder that people are so miserable and frustrated. You can learn who you are by approaching the bona fide spiritual master. He will teach you that you are not your body, that instead you are the eternal spirit-soul servant of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and he will then teach how to become fully absorbed in your original, natural identity as the servant of God. This will bring you unlimited happiness in an immortal, eternally youthful all-loving existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy In Rome

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy In Rome

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Find True Love?

I am feeling really down today. Whenever I think about how I can't find any true love I feel down. Why can't I find any true love relationship? I don't have any love relationship at present, and any that I have had were really rotten. What then am I supposed to do? Please reply to this as soon as possible. And is there any way that I can have a live chat with you?

A.M.

Answer: Fully Give Your Love to Krishna

You are frustrated in love because you are looking in the wrong place for that love. If you will simply give your love wholeheartedly to Lord Sri Krishna, your desire for love will become fully satisfied.

I will happy to meet with you personally. You can check my schedule at: www.ultimateselfrealization.com/schedule to see where and when you can meet me.

Due to intense schedule restraints I am not available for online chatting.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?