An Aggressive Save-the-World Attitude

Although mild and tender hearted by nature, the devotee of the Lord possesses an aggressive save-the-world attitude because it is absolutely intolerable for him to see a world where 99.99% of the people are being dragged by their uncontrolled senses into the animal kingdom in their next births. Out of intense compassion he adopts any and all means to save the ignorant karmic workers from their impending doom.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada Defeats the Material Civilization

Srila Prabhupada Defeats the Material Civilization

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: What is the Origin of Krishna?

Ever since I was a child I have had a question inside me, that even till date I never found an answer to it! Well, I know you can enlighten me with it. Each and very living being has his origin, that is their parents. My parents gave birth to me, yours gave birth to you. Every being has his origin. I understand that Krishna is the origin of everything and that we are all parts and parcels of Him. I also know that He controls everything. So my question is: What is the origin of Krishna? In other words, how did Krishna come into existence.

Abhijit

Answer: Krishna Comes from Krishna

The answer is very simple. Krishna is the source all existence including His own. If He came from a source other than Himself, He could not be the origin of everything. In other words, it is illogical for there to be another source for the original source of all existence. The original source of all existence must necessarily not have a source other than Himself. If He did have another source, he would not be the origin of everything.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?