World Crying for Lack of Proper Leaders

Where are the proper leaders in today's society? Even the topmost tier of leaders are liars and cheaters simply serving their own selfish interests. How can we expect any genuine peace and happiness for the the people in general when they are being so much exploited? It is not possible. Therefore the Krishna consciousness movement, which is training up a new class of pure leaders whose only mission is to serve the highest interest of all living beings, is the prime necessity for the human society.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Prabhupada Can Make Whole World Happy

Prabhupada Can Make Whole World Happy

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How You Came to Krishna Bhakti?

Hare Krishna,

Can you tell me how you got this realization to come to Krishna consciousness? What was your life like before you came to Krishna consciousness?

Ankur

Answer: By Finding Srila Prabhupada

As a college youth I was not content to simply work hard, make money, and die. I knew that there had to be deeper purpose of existence, and I just had to find. So I searched diligently for five years until I finally found a bona fide spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who could enlighten and deliver me. The other other gurus I met were falsely telling me that I could become God. But here was a spiritual master who was teaching me how to become the perfect servant of God.

Before I came to Krishna consciousness I was the most miserable person. Now I am the most blissful person. Krishna consciousness can turn the entire planet earth into a paradise, if the people will only take it.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?