The Secret of Success in Spiritual Life

The secret of success in spiritual life is that one must have a bona fide master, receive instructions, from him, and faithfully follow those instructions. If one does this, his happiness and success in life are assured. How do I know this? I have been doing this for the past 41 years, and it works.

Srila Prabhupada-My Glorious Spiritual Master

Srila Prabhupada-My Glorious Spiritual Master

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Request: Bless Me with Clear Understanding

Please accept my millions of humble obeisances!

I felt ecstatic reading your question and answer today.

I humbly request you to please bless me that may I also develop such clear understanding of Krishna consciousness philosophy one day.

It is really amazing to see that by Krishna's special mercy no one can defeat you in arguments.

Your aspiring servant

Devesh

Answer: Surrender Fully to the Bona Fide Guru

If you want to become a strong preacher like me, do what I have done. Surrender yourself fully at the lotus feet of the bona fide spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?