Constantly Enlivened in Krishna Consciousness

The secret for being constantly enlivened in Krishna consciousness is very, very simple. Always remember Krishna and never forget Him. Be always vigilant to see that you are keeping Krishna in your thoughts in all times, places, and circumstances. If you offer the results of everything you do to Krishna, it is not at all difficult to always remember Him. Just as a hard working employee remains enthused in his job by always thinking that he is working to support his wife and children, in a similar way the devotee always remains enlivened by constantly remembering the supreme lovable person for whom he is working.

Krishna, the Supreme Lovable Person

Krishna, the Supreme Lovable Person

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Guilt From Only Doing Bhakti for Myself

Dear Guru,

I have some doubts about my honesty. My way to Krishna consciousness has started only few months ago, though my heart feels that I have made the right decision. I am chanting sixteen rounds, offering food to Krishna, going to the temple, serving there, reading Srila Prabhupada books, spending time with devotees, of course following all 4 principles and so on. However, I realized that I am doing all this for myself, I feel a pleasure doing this. When I look deep to heart, I see that it is not for Krishna or at least more for myself that for Him. It makes me sad. How could I work on this to change my behavior? I want to be honest devotee. Serving only for Krishna.

Thank you very very much.
Looking for honesty,
Egle

Answer: Teach Others About Krishna Bhakti

The answer is very simple. You should not only practice Krishna bhakti for your own liberation. You should also engage in the supreme welfare work of delivering others by telling everyone you meet about Krishna. In this way your practice of Krishna consciousness will become purely selfless and unlimitedly satisfying. Therefore you should participate as much as possible in the public chanting of the Holy Names of God for the benefit of the citizens in general as well as in the distribution of Srila Prabhupada's books to all the people of your country.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?