Krishna Consciousness Dispels All Miseries

In this material world everyone is suffering from the effects of the four-fold miseries of birth, death, old age, and disease. Even those who are most powerful, wealthy and successful must also suffer in the grip of these inescapable agonies. Therefore those who are actually compassionate fully dedicate their lives for awakening the dormant Krishna consciousness that is sleeping in the hearts of all human beings, because it is only through this Krishnaization of consciousness that the people can become free from the grip of these otherwise unavoidable four-fold miseries.

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Challenge from Christian: You're a Satan Worshipper

I didn't know anything about you until I watched your video program. I am a Christian with my roots in Hinduism. I found your video and felt very bad and embarrassing to know that you ideally being a Christian by birth have adopted to Hinduism. I can really bet you that you are just fooling yourself by practicing Hinduism, when all of Hinduism is based on fakeness and black magic and things like that. If you wish I can share a few video links on YouTube which clearly prove the validity of Christianity and Islam and strictly tells Hinduism is a fake religion and practice. All what you do is for Satan or devil worship which was a prophecy that many like you will worship unreal gods in the modern world. So stop fooling yourself and innocent people. Also try proving to me what you do is correct. I bet you can't.

Regards,
Prasanth

Answer: The Truly Religious Don't Fight Over Labels

Dear Prasanth,

Please accept my greetings.

Thank you for opening your heart up to me. I understand that you consider me to be a devil worshipper or a follow of Satan because as I am a Hindu and that you are claiming yourself to be a genuine follower of Lord Jesus Christ. You have challenged me to prove to you that what I am doing is correct.

Before I waste my time I must first ask: Are you willing to lay aside all preconceived ideas and prejudices and be fully open-minded? If so, we can have a meaningful discussion. Otherwise, if you are not willing to be open-minded, I will simply be wasting my time and yours also.

I can also add that I have never given up my devotion to Jesus Christ to become a Hindu. "Hindu" is a word invented by the Muslims. It it is not a valid scriptural term. Religion is one, to become a pure lover of God. Those who fight over labels do not know what is the real meaning of religion. If you are willing to rise beyond the level of cats and dogs and communicate with me as a respectful gentleman, then we can have a fruitful and meaningful dialogue, otherwise not.

I am wishing you the very best and hoping you can respond as a gentleman.

Sincerely,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?