Sweet Memories of Preaching in Baltic States

As we prepare now to leave the Baltic states to head back to the USA for some more ecstatic preaching, I am reflecting on the many simply wonderful experiences we had sharing Krishna consciousness with so many saintly devotees here in these nations situated by the Baltic sea. When I consider what was the essence of this experience "overflowing with love" comes to mind. We were treated with so much love that it becomes inconceivable how to ever adequately reply this love.

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Did I Fall from the Spiritual World?

I have had this question hitting me again and again. The question is: "Why did I fall down to this material world from spiritual world?" When I asked this question to some senior devotees they told me that we misused our free will. But this is not satisfying me. Krishna is so beautiful that even after seeing Him how could we misuse our free will? After seeing Krishna what desire would there be to fulfill?

Rai

Answer: You Were Envious of Krishna

Have every seen someone who has something more than you and felt envious? This envy is cause of your fall down. You were envious of Krishna's extraordinary beauty. So now you are here.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?