Srila Prabhupada's Vyas Puja

Song to Srila Prabhupada

Srila Prabhupada, you saved me
From hopelessness and disgrace.
Blessed me with divine vision
Of what lies beyond this place.
So adeptly you uprooted my confusion
By distinguishing reality from illusion.
So now there's nothing for this feeble soul to do
But to give my eternal existence to you.

Srila Prabhupada you blessed me
With ecstasy unsurpassed.
Released me from the hell of birth and death
And quagmire karma I amassed.
You astound me amazingly to this very day
By your words of unprecedented sway.
So now there's nothing else for this ragged soul to do
But to offer my eternal existence unto you.

Srila Prabhupada, I beg for the mercy
That I can please you unlimitedly.
For I've got to try to repay the debt
For the unlimited bliss you're giving me.
In spite of my hopeless disqualifications
I beg to serve in your movement's global inundation.
Yes, the history books will all solidly declare
That Prabhupada saved the world from devastating despair.
So now there's nothing else for this wayward soul to do
But to devote my eternal existence to you.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: What is the Best Way to Please God?

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Please accept my humble obeisances.

Dear Sir,

1. It has been predicted that the human population will be reduced to a very small number by the beginning of the next century. Will the reason be that the people will become so materially contaminated that they will decline to the animal kingdom or because the Krishna Consciousness movement will become so prominent, that everyone will be transferred to the spiritual world?

2. Does God feel sad when we ignore Him ?

3. What should I do to get inspired to perform my duties only for Krishna?

4. What is the best thing I can do to please God ?

These are some of my doubts. I kindly and humbly request you to clear them.

Your humble student,

Naresh

Answer: Fully Surrender Unto Him

This doesn't sound like a bona fide prediction, but it sure would be nice if our movement became so prominent that practically everyone went back to the spiritual world!

Krishna is definitely unhappy that we are presently suffering in the cycle of birth and death. This is why He is making all arrangements to convince us to come to His eternal abode in the spiritual sky.

We should do everything for Krishna only because this is His order given to us in the Bhagavad-gita.

The best thing that you can do to please God is to fully surrender unto Him.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?