Back to the Land of Krishna

What a glorious day! Today is the day is that we are return to Lord Sri Krishna's transcendental abode manifested here in this material world. Today is the day that we return to the holy land of Vrindavan. To think that a mere 5,000 years ago the Supreme Lord Himself touched His lotus feet on that sacred land greatly inspires the imagination. And that I will now get the opportunity to reside in that sacred land for three weeks is the greatest, most inconceivably wonderful blessing.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Lord's Transcendental Home in this WorldThe Lord's Transcendental Home in this World

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Have Steady Sadhana?

I have been initiated five years ago. But my sadhana (devotional practice) is not that steady. Sometimes I'm able to chant all my 16 rounds of mantra meditation in the morning before leaving for work, and I sometimes chant most of my rounds after work. I get really frustrated when my sadhana is bad, and that discourages me to perform my sadhana well the following day. What could be the main reason for one to have unsteady sadhana? Is it offenses? It is lack of prayers to the Vaishnavas, the guru and the Supreme Lord? I really want to achieve pure devotional service to please my spiritual master, but due to unsteady sadhana my progress in Krishna consciousness is hampered. How can I be always absorbed in meditating on assisting my spiritual master's mission rather than being entangled in my own mental conditioning. Please enlighten and inspire me.

Y.Y.D.D

Answer: Become More Attentive in Your Sadhana

Unsteady sadhana is due to inattentiveness. If you will simply more deeply absorb your consciousness in all of your devotional activities, you will overcome your unsteadiness and become more solid than a rock in your Krishna consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?