See God Face to Face & Save the Planet from Disgrace

I never cease to be amazed by this transcendental science of Krishna consciousness, which enables one to directly experience God at every moment. I am flying now from Austin to Chicago. It's 10:15 am on the 6th of March 2010. I have at least a good hour of quality writing time ahead of me before we land. When I booted up my computer a few minutes ago I was blessed on my desktop screen with the sublime darshan of Sri Sri Radha Govinda as you see them pictured above. They have been my all merciful companions ever since I first discovered them at a store in downtown Denver in 1968. After landing and changing planes in Chicago it will be onwards to Sri Vrindavan dhama in India after another change of planes in Europe. I can't think of any life more sublime and enlivening than this. Although all around me I see a world that is unnecessarily drowning in an ocean of misery, I am blessed the desire and the means to change it, hoping to succeed in doing so before inevitable death removes me from the scene. This is the order my Godbrothers and I received from our beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that we must deliver the world. Now it is up to Krishna whether we will be successful or not. All we can do is pray for His mercy and try our level best. To watch the events of my life in Krishna's service unfold is the sweetest nectar. I savor like anything this attempt to see God face to face and to save this planet from disgrace.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: How to Choose a Guru?

How to overcome sleep and laziness? And how can we choose a guru?

D.S.

Answer: See Who is Saving You

Sleep and laziness are overcome by love. When you truly love someone you will be inspired to serve them 24 hours a day and will sleep as little as possible finding sleep, although necessary, to be a botheration. That ultimate someone to love is Krishna because He will always perfectly reciprocate your love with His love like nobody else can.

Guru means that person sent to you by Krishna who is saving you from the cycle of birth and death. So there is no question of choosing a guru. You simply have to see who is that person who is saving you and fully surrender to him accepting his order as your very life and soul.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?