Song for Vishnupriya Mataji by Kirtan (5 year old boy)

Jai Mataji

Without your Mercy How can we get Mercy?
and Without your Mercy what is the use of our body?
Without your Mercy what is the use of our body?

Why did we come to this material world?
What did I do please tell me?
What did I do please tell me?

How can you make me a devotee?
Can you make me a devotee?
Can you make me a devotee?
Please make me a devotee
Please make me a devotee

How to become a devotee? Please tell me.
Otherwise what is the use of this body?

Hare Krishna

Jai Mataji

Rigshospitalet, Denmark's National Hospital Copenhagen, Denmark

Rigshospitalet, Denmark's National Hospital Copenhagen, Denmark

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Four Principles of Elevation

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

In the book "Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead", it is mentioned as follows:

"There are four principles of elevation from conditioned life to the life of liberation which are technically known as dharma, artha, kama and moksa."

What are these four principles? What are their significance, and how do we adhere to them?

It is my humble request for your answer, please.

Hari Bol

Ajit Das

Answer: Fifth Dimension is Beyond Them

Those four principles of elevation are for materialists to gradually come to the transcendental platform. They are:

1. Dharma--religiousness
2. Artha--economic development
3. Kama--sense enjoyment
4. Moksha--liberation

Devotional service is the fifth dimension beyond liberation. In other words, one who is engaged in Krishna consciousness is already liberated. He has no need to gradually elevate himself through these four principles.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?