On the Road in Russia

It is now 7 May 2007. It is 12:36pm. We are on the road now from Kaliningrad, Russia to the border crossing that will take us back into Lithuania. It has been a wonderfully uplifting experience to be here with the Russian devotees. We have very much opened our hearts to each other. It was an experience I will never forget. We are even starting to learn a little Russian.

This is our ninth country on our Spring 2007 European Lecture Tour. We've got one more to go, Belgium, before we head west across the Atlantic Ocean for a summer of sharing the ultimate nectar in North America. There is truly no sweeter life than traveling all over the world for spreading the topmost benediction of Krishna consciousness to a world that now needs it more than ever. I am ever indebted to my spiritual master for blessing me with the ultimate lifestyle, spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world.

Sankarshan Prabhu Instructs a Soon-to-Retire Russian Gentleman to Dedicate the Remaining Portion of His Life to Preaching Krishna Consciousness

Sankarshan Das Preaching in Kaliningrad, Russia

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: When ISKCON is Accused of Being a Sex and Drugs Haven...

I get totally inspired by the way you preach all around the world. I would like to follow your foot steps. I have one problem:

What should I do when someone speaks very badly about Krishna or ISKCON? There are people around me who do that very often. There is a person who always says in almost all the foreign countries people go to ISKCON only for sex and drugs.

I show deaf years to him but it hurts me very badly when some one speaks something wrong about Krishna or ISKCON. What should I do at these situations? Please guide me.

Your obedient servant

Answer: Tell Him This...

Tell him if ISKCON were a haven for sex and drugs, we would be the most popular movement in the entire world. But because we strictly prohibit our members from illicit sex and intoxication we have a very small membership. Many people purchase costume jewelry, and only a few people purchase diamonds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?