On the Road in Russia

It is now 7 May 2007. It is 12:36pm. We are on the road now from Kaliningrad, Russia to the border crossing that will take us back into Lithuania. It has been a wonderfully uplifting experience to be here with the Russian devotees. We have very much opened our hearts to each other. It was an experience I will never forget. We are even starting to learn a little Russian.

This is our ninth country on our Spring 2007 European Lecture Tour. We've got one more to go, Belgium, before we head west across the Atlantic Ocean for a summer of sharing the ultimate nectar in North America. There is truly no sweeter life than traveling all over the world for spreading the topmost benediction of Krishna consciousness to a world that now needs it more than ever. I am ever indebted to my spiritual master for blessing me with the ultimate lifestyle, spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world.

Sankarshan Prabhu Instructs a Soon-to-Retire Russian Gentleman to Dedicate the Remaining Portion of His Life to Preaching Krishna Consciousness

Sankarshan Das Preaching in Kaliningrad, Russia

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: When ISKCON is Accused of Being a Sex and Drugs Haven...

I get totally inspired by the way you preach all around the world. I would like to follow your foot steps. I have one problem:

What should I do when someone speaks very badly about Krishna or ISKCON? There are people around me who do that very often. There is a person who always says in almost all the foreign countries people go to ISKCON only for sex and drugs.

I show deaf years to him but it hurts me very badly when some one speaks something wrong about Krishna or ISKCON. What should I do at these situations? Please guide me.

Your obedient servant

Answer: Tell Him This...

Tell him if ISKCON were a haven for sex and drugs, we would be the most popular movement in the entire world. But because we strictly prohibit our members from illicit sex and intoxication we have a very small membership. Many people purchase costume jewelry, and only a few people purchase diamonds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments