An Ocean of Bliss in Lithuania

Our brief overnight stop in Kaunas, Lithuania on our way to Russia was the sweetest nectar. The warm hospitality of the Lithuanian devotees is second to none in the entire world. The surest and quickest way to advance in Krishna consciousness is to engage in the six kinds of loving exchanges with the Lord's devotees. And there is no better place in the entire world to do this than in Kaunas, Lithuania. The six loving exchanges as listed by Srila Rupa Goswami as follows:

dadati pratigrhnati
guhyam akhyati prcchati
bhunkte bhojayate caiva
sad-vidham priti-laksanam

"Offering gifts in charity, accepting charitable gifts, revealing one's mind in confidence, inquiring confidentially, accepting prasada and offering prasada are the six symptoms of love shared by one devotee and another."
--Nectar of Instruction: 4

After several days of super sweet Krishna conscious association in Russia we will be coming back for an entire week of nectarean loving exchanges in Kaunas, Lithuania.

Stay tuned in for more reports from the ocean of bliss.

Sriman Sankarshan Prabhu Arrives in Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Arrival in Kaunas, Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Arrival in Kaunas, Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Arrival in Kaunas, Lithuania

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: What if Sankarshan Prabhu Gives Us Misinformation?...

I feel that Sankarshan Prabhu should spend more time in India and understand the basic Hindu teachings by listening to the various spiritual masters before he spreads the same all over the world. Although he is doing a great job, what if after doing all that he preaches wrong and sends the incorrect message of Bhagavad-gita?

Vipon

Answer: I Only Speak the Pure Message of Krishna...

I appreciate very much that you feel I am doing a great job. I have also noted your concern that you fear that I may sometime speak something which is against the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita. In this connection you may rest assured that I have fully surrendered myself at the lotus feet of the world's leading Bhagavad-gita authority, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. He has carefully imparted unto me the the innermost understanding of the Bhagavad-gita as confirmed by the great acharyas who have guided India's Vedic civilization throughout the ages.

Thus I never give my own opinion regarding the message of the Bhagavad-gita. I have no other activity than to repeat the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita without adulteration exactly as spoken by Lord Sri Krishna to Sri Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetre 5,000 years ago because I have been carefully trained by my Guru Maharaja to never add anything or subtract anything from this topmost knowledge spoken by Lord Sri Krishna.

In this way what I teach to my students is perfectly in line with the Bhagavad-gita. Of course, in this connection I can take no credit whatsoever. I am simply the humble servant who is delivering the message of Lord Krishna as confirmed by the greatest spiritual masters of Indian history. I cannot take any credit for the purity of the message I am delivering because all credit goes to my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, who has enlightened me with the perfect knowledge of the Bhagavad-gita and ordered me to spread it all over the world. If I have any credit at all in this regard it is simply that I am always strictly following the instructions given to me by my spiritual master and repeating whatever he has told me without any deviation.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?