You Can Be an Agent for World Deliverance

Here is how you can be agent for the deliverance of the fallen souls of this material world back to home, back to Godhead. All you have to do is feelingly offer this prayer from the Srimad Bhagavatam in the service of the Lord.

svasty astu viśvasya khalaḥ prasīdatāṁ
dhyāyantu bhūtāni śivaṁ mitho dhiyā
manaś ca bhadraṁ bhajatād adhokṣaje
āveśyatāṁ no matir apy ahaitukī

"May there be good fortune throughout the universe, and may all envious persons be pacified. May all living entities become calm by practicing bhakti-yoga, for by accepting devotional service they will think of each other's welfare. Therefore let us all engage in the service of the supreme transcendence, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, and always remain absorbed in thought of Him".

This prayer is given in the Srimad Bhagavatam, Fifth Canto, Chapter 18, Verse 9.

In the purport to this verse Srila Prabhupada gives us another prayer we can utter for the deliverance of all living beings. We actually sing this prayer every day in the Nrsimha prayers:

"Therefore we should pray to Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva to sit in our hearts. We should pray, bahir nṛsiṁho hṛdaye nṛsiṁhaḥ: 'Let Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world.'"

So Srila Prabhupada is instructing each of us to pray that we can be pure devotees and that we can make the entire world Krishna conscious. This means each of us should seriously accept Lord Caitanya's order to become guru and deliver the people of this world. This is for their benefit and our ultimate benefit as well because the more we give Krishna, the more we get Krishna. Thus those who understand this dedicate their lives for making the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotees Chant for World Deliverance

Devotees Chant for World Deliverance

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Read the Bhagavad-Gita?

My dear Father,

Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

For about four to five days I have been reading in the Gita every day for about an hour even though there was a day where I didn't read anything. But I'm making sure to read an hour a day no matter what. I just wanted to ask you if there is a certain approach that I should follow in my reading?
Also my food now is clean from any meat or fish or eggs and I do 16 rounds of Hare Krishna before every meal.
And my altar is almost ready, but still need some flowers even though I chant Hare Krishna every day in front of my altar.

I hope this meet you in the best of health, my dear father.

Yours,

Mujahed

Answer: Systematically and Carefully

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Mujahed,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Systematically and carefully read verse by verse making note of the verses that inspire you the most. You get a set of all of Srila Prabhupada's books and gradually read all of them.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?