Preacher's Pray for the Deliverance of All

Here it is:

My dear Lord Sri Krishna, please bless me that I can be absolutely pure and perfect in my every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances so that I can now become fully empowered to deliver back to Home, back to Godhead all of the fallen, conditioned souls who suffering like anything here in this material world in the cycle of repeated birth and death. Please, my dear Lord, bless me I can attain this state of pure bhakti right now without even the slightest delay for delivering all of the fallen souls who are suffering in this material world back to Home, back to Godhead. Please bless me that I can thus now make the whole world Krishna conscious so that everywhere throughout this entire material world, the one-fourth portion of Your creation, can be heard the super sweet ecstatic chanting of "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare."

Your lowly, fallen servant,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

May the Whole World Now Be Delivered

Praying for deliverance of all

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: See Krishna in this Lifetime?

Jai Shree Krishna. I wanted to ask, different sampradayas have different views on whether or not it is possible in this very lifetime to see Krishna after becoming pure, ie on earth or after death. Some say it takes many lifetimes. So if someone is anxious to attain Krishna in this very lifetime is it possible? Thank you

Aastha Mayur

Answer: If Our Hearts Are Pure

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Aastha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

We can see Krishna within one minute if our hearts become pure. The difficulty is that we hold onto our impurities.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?